- Insulin Production: $100 million to increase recombinant DNA human insulin production, including a 17,000 sq.ft. addition to a production building. Early 2002 completion.
- Injectable Product Launch: $70 million to construct a 95,000 sq.ft. facility to produce injectable pharmaceuticals and to help speed their introduction into the marketplace. 2001 completion.
- Recombinant DNA Manufacturing: $50 million to construct 35,000 sq.ft. of added capacity in an existing building to produce new biosynthetic pharmaceuticals. 2002 completion.
- Quality Control Laboratories and Administration: $36 million to build 180,000 sq.ft. of laboratory and office facilities for 380 employees to support production operations. Early 2001 completion.
- Pharmaceutical Production: $18 million to expand and renovate existing pharmaceutical production facilities and operations, including a 20,000 sq.ft. addition for 60 employees. Early 2002 completion.
- Pharmaceutical Packaging: $16.5 million to relocate and renovate pharmaceutical product packaging operations from elsewhere at the site. The project will involve construction of a 95,000 sq.ft. addition to an existing building. Summer, 2001 completion.
- Biosynthetic Laboratories: $13.5 million for renovation of existing facilities to support development of biosynthetic pharmaceuticals. Fall 1999 completion.
POST A COMMENT
Easily post a comment below using your Linkedin, Twitter, Google or Facebook account. Comments won't automatically be posted to your social media accounts unless you select to share.