Joint Venture Developing in Suzhou

(February 2, 2007) EINDHOVEN, the Netherlands and TAIPEI, Taiwan &#151 NXP Semiconductors, founded by Philips Semiconductors, and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE), signed a memorandum of understanding to form a joint venture in Suzhou, China, focused on packaging and test. NXP plans to own 40% of shares; ASE will hold the remaining 60%, subject to final negotiations and necessary regulatory approvals.


Easily post a comment below using your Linkedin, Twitter, Google or Facebook account. Comments won't automatically be posted to your social media accounts unless you select to share.