February 23, 2012 — coolingZONE LED 2012 Conference, May 29-31 in Berlin, Germany, is soliciting technical presentations on light-emitting diode (LED) energy consumption, LED packaging, heat and air-flow simulations of LED products, and related topics. The coolingZONE LED Conference combines the technical and manufacturer presentations on LED thermal management, and includes technical short courses on the proper cooling and characterization of LEDs.
Papers and speakers are requested on:
- smartCOOLING of LEDs
- Thermal transport in LED-based lighting
- Thermal characterization of LEDs
- Heat flow and air flow simulations in LED lighting applications
- Thermal coupling in LED-based lighting systems
- Cooling solutions for LED-based lighting – from residential to industrial applications
- Advances in LED packaging
- Thermal characterization of LED cooling solutions
- How LED packaging affects its thermal management
- Temperature and its role in LED reliability and life expectancy predictions
- LED energy consumption and its comparison with other lighting methods
- LED cooling – from natural convection to liquid cooling
Abstracts must be submitted by April 1, 2012 at www.coolingZONE.com.
Selected presenters will be notified on April 16, and will have until April 27 to submit their final drafts.
coolingZONE is a global community for information and education on thermal management and heat transfer. These services are provided online and through conferences & short courses.
InnovationFab is a trade mark of Key Management Consult BV, to lead new technology to commercialization. It is an enabler and facilitator at the intersection of photonics, electronics, materials, and processing technology.