CEA-Leti is hosting its seventh workshop on innovative memory technologies following the 17th annual LetiDays Grenoble, June 24-25, on the Minatec campus.
Topics at LetiWorkshop Memory on June 26 will range from short-term to long-term memory solutions, including:
- Flash memories for embedded or stand-alone applications
- Resistive memory technologies, such as phase-change memories, conductive bridging memories, oxide-based memories
- Innovative ideas covering non-volatile logics and bio-inspired architectures
The workshop will feature presentations by industrial and academic researchers with two main sessions in the morning. The first one, “NVM vision on standalone and embedded markets”, includes presentations by STMicroelectronics, Silicon Storage Technology and HGST, and the second one, “Emerging memory opportunities,” includes talks from Yole, IBM and Micron.
The afternoon is dedicated to niche applications and outlooks such as “NVM in disruptive applications”. This session will include talks on security applications, radiation effects and FPGA. The final session, “Memories for biomedical & neuromorphic applications”, features talks from Clinatec and the University of Milan.
Invited speakers are:
|– STMicroelectronics, Delphine Maury
– SST, Nhan Do
– HGST, Jeff Childress
– CEA-Leti, Fabien Clermidy
– Yole Developpement, Yann De Charentenay
– IBM, Milos Stanisavljevic
– CEA-Leti, Gabriel Molas
– Micron, Innocenzo Tortorelli
|– CEA-Tech, Romain Wacquez
– University of Padova, Alessandro Paccagnella
– CEA-Leti, Boubacar Traore
– CEA-Leti, Jeremy Guy
– CEA-Clinatec, François Berger
– University of Milan, Daniele Ielmini
– CEA-Leti, Daniele Garbin
Visit LetiWorkshop Memory for registration and other information.